ACKCSC 2023 National Specialty
ACKCSC 2023 National Specialty
Our photographer is Winning image. We ask that you please refrain from any photography or video into the Winning Image Booth. We also ask that no one that is taking pictures sells them. Feel free to take as many photos as you like and share with your friends and on social media.
Official Show Photographer
Show Shots, Candid Shots, and Studio Portraits
Please support our photographer and videographer so that they will be able to attend future shows!
LIVE STREAMING VIDEO – ShowDogVideoPros will be LIVE streaming the show You will be able to buy a live streaming pass through showdogvideopros.com
MOVIES / VIDEOS FOR PURCHASE – ShowDogVideoPros will be offering a full suite of video products for purchase both now (before the show), at the show, and afterwards. Here is the direct link to our Flash Drive Video Store for the ACKCSC 2022 show: https://showdogvideopros.store/collections/ackcsc-2022-national-specialty-show
(1) ALL VIDEOS ON USB Flash Drives. By going “All Electronic” and not being locked into a 2-hr DVD format, we are now able to offer videos that (a) include complete unedited footage of every dog in every class, i.e., full exams, all movements, and judging, (b) that are based on a single class, and (c) that are offered in Bundles and Packages at significant discounts!
(2) VIDEO PACKAGES – significant ‘chunks’ of the show at <very> Discounted rates, e.g. Dogs-Bitches-Breed Package, Whole Show, etc. SAVE up to 50% OFF with Pre-Orders!
(3) VIDEO BUNDLES – logical show segments at <very> Discounted rates, e.g. National DOGS, BITCHES, BREED, SWEEPS, etc.
(4) JUST MY CLASS – Folks can now order just the classes in which they competed – 1, 2, 3, or more classes at a time.
(5) JUST MY DOG – Folks can order a custom edited video featuring just their dog in competition in 1 or more classes.
ALL of our videos are now in electronic format delivered on USB Flash Drive. We offer a number of different “connector” options, including standard USB 3, USB “C”, Lightning Drives for iPhone/iPad, and so on.
The professional video services and live streaming at this show are governed by an exclusive video contract with the Club. No other commercial video recording, video recording from a tripod, monopod or other supported camera/device, or any video recording or streaming of large parts or whole classes shall be permitted. The contract terms permit individuals to record small bits of video of their own dogs only, and using handheld devices only (e.g. phone, tablet or small camcorder). Individuals may post recorded videos of their own dogs to social media (Facebook, YouTube, etc). However, during show hours LIVE Broadcast Streaming to social media (e.g., Facebook Live) is not permitted. Submission of an entry form and/or physical presence on the show grounds shall constitute both implied and real consent for both the handler and the dog to be professionally video recorded and streamed live only by the professional video services as contracted by the Club for this show.
All rights to video record and live stream or otherwise exploit this event and/or the persons or animals participating in it, including the names, likenesses and biographical matter of dogs, owners, handlers, breeders and kennels participating in the event shall belong solely to the show giving Club and/or the American Kennel Club, Inc. No spectator, participant, owner, handler, breeder or kennel shall make commercial use of any video recordings of any person or animal participating in this event without prior written approval from the Club. This event may not be broadcast to social media (e.g. Facebook Live, etc) without prior written approval from the Club.
Submission of an entry form and/or physical presence on the show grounds shall constitute both implied and real consent for both the handler and the dog to be professionally video recorded and streamed live only by the professional video services as contracted by the Club for this show. Violation of these show video policies may result in an Event or Bench Committee hearing and appropriate disciplinary action.