St. Charles, IL is known for its proximity to Chicago's big city perks, but with all the charm of a small town. St. Charles lies roughly 40 miles west of Chicago on Illinois Route 64.
Activities include Fox River boating, biking & hiking, theater, Downtown shopping, restaurants, parks and nature center.
- Zanies Comedy Club - onsite
- Mainstage Theater - onsite
- St. Charles Mall - 1 mile
- DuPage Airport - 1 mile
- Aquascape Aqualand - 1.7 miles
- Downtown St. Charles - 2 miles
- Kane County Cougars - 3 miles
- Arcada Theater - 3.3 miles
- Aurora Outlet Mall - 5 miles
- Lamplight Equestrian Center - 5 miles
- Kane County Fairgrounds - 5.5 miles
- Ball Horticultural - 6 miles
- Grand Victoria Casino - 8 miles
- Chicago Premium Outlets - 9.7 miles
- O'Hare Airport - 35 miles
- Downtown Chicago - 40 miles
- Midway Airport - 42 miles
Want to know more? You can LIKE it on Facebook:
Want to extend your stay and explore the area? Click here to go to visitstcharles.com.